It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:52 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to britishgashive

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Heating Boost control
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:08 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
If someone has not asked for this before, would it be possible to have a Boost button for heating where you can set a temperature slightly higher than the schedule just say for half an hour. After the set time the system then goes back to the normal schedule.

I have found the Boost control for hot water really useful but it would be useful if we have one for the heating control.

Cheers
HantuUK

Post subject: Re: Heating Boost control
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:48 pm 

Tech support just told me this won't be available till next year...

Post subject: Re: Heating Boost control
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:52 pm 

I wrote my own system using an raspberry pi, which worked pretty well. Just need to work more on core software for future. However, the thing I really liked that I built were boost for a period of time (multiple levels), delay (opposite of boost) was really useful to override for a period to stop the schedule kicking in, holiday mode was great to easily override the schedule and being able to switch my schedules quickly was another useful addition.

Would love to see some of these make their way onto hive.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC