It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:45 am

Welcome
Welcome to britishgashive

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Boiler Setting
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:55 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Have had hive2 fitted but have a question I hope someone can answer. My combi boiler is a WB greenstar 24i, it has a control knob with settings from snowflake, 1, 2, 3.... upto max. what is the best/economic setting for the boiler. think the hive system is great and now looking at getting the active light bulbs.

Thanks in advance for any information help that can be provided.

Post subject: Re: Boiler Setting
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:11 am 

bump

Post subject: Re: Boiler Setting
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 pm 

Hi Jarra, I know it doesn't help with your current problem and I'm not sure if it is British Gas that run the forum but I too seem to be able to get little or no help.

I posted a question a few months ago that got no replies but I still keep getting emails telling me I'm missed on the forum when I don't visit. Probably that not many people know about the forum or use the Hive system.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]